Sepro America, LLC has an exciting opportunity for an individual with the drive and ability to be part of a leading supplier of robots and secondary automation for customers in the plastic injection molding industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Installation, start-up, repair, and/or modification of Sepro products.
· Trouble shooting of Sepro products using engineering drawings, service bulletins, intranet, and other documentation.
· Assistance in product run-off and qualification.
· Service office technical telephone support
· Detailed documentation of all actions including service reports, parts orders, and product modification.
Position qualifications include an Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or equivalent, familiarity with microprocessor controls and programs, and a minimum of two (2) years of plant operations, maintenance, or service experience. Experience with Automation (Robotics) operation, programming, and interfaces is required. Likewise, the successful candidate must be able to effectively interact and communicate with customers and other support personnel in a tactful and diplomatic manner. The successful candidate must also be willing to work the hours necessary to complete the assignment.
The position requires post high school education, the ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings, and wiring schematics.
For consideration, submit resume, salary history, and expectations.